Package Ref: eB-073-HF
An island paradise with a modern perspective; the luxurious Amari Phuket enjoys spectacular views of the Andaman Sea from its private beach. This resort boasts 2 outdoor pools, a first-class spa, a fitness centre and two dining options. Free Wi-Fi is available in the public areas, with satellite TV, DVD player and tea/coffee making facilities available in the rooms. Located in southern Phuket, a mere 1.5 km from Bangla Road andonly a 55-minute drive from Phuket International Airport.
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Phuket (including approximate taxes)
- Return airport to hotel transfers
- 7 Nights accommodation at the 5* Amari Phuket in a Superior Ocean Front Balcony Room
- Breakfast daily
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R250 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
- A weekend surcharge is applicable for travel on Fridays and Saturdays
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Travel between: 01 Apr 2024 – 31 Oct 2024
|FROM R22810 per person sharing
A weekend surcharge is applicable for travel on Fridays and Saturdays.
This airfare is indicative only and is subject to seasonal surcharges and the best available Emirates fare at time of booking.
COVID-19 NOTICE – All bookings made during this period are made at your own risk and discretion and you accept responsibility for risks related to exposure to COVID-19. eBucks Travel acts as agents on behalf of our suppliers and bookings are consequently subject to the suppliers’ terms and conditions being applied in response to restrictions in light of COVID-19, including applicable changes and cancellation policies. Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure that you are aware of and comply with each suppliers’ terms and conditions as well as the national travel regulations implemented by the South African Government.
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.