The Paxton Hotel
Package Ref: eB-264-TH
The Paxton hotel is located in what is affectionately known as the "friendly city" of Port Elizabeth. The hotel overlooks the harbor which offer sprawling and panoramic views of Algoa Bay. Having won the AA travel award for the "Best commercial hotel" the Paxton is a welcoming and modern addition to Port Elizabeth's great hotels. Accommodation is a blend of spacious modernism and unique decor, that combines to create a relaxing and inviting stay. The hotel is conveniently situated close to the airport, various restaurants, the Boardwalk Casino and Entertainment Complex, as well as many beautiful stretches of beach. When you aren't enjoying lazing by the hotel pool, take to the street and explore one of the oldest and most interesting cities in SA. From the Nelson Mandela contemporary art museum and various nature parks, to water-sports and boating excursions, Port Elizabeth is waiting for you
- 2 Nights accommodation at the 4* The Paxton Hotel in a Standard Room
- Breakfast daily
- Added Value:
- Drink Voucher
- Early check-in & Late check -out (subject to availability)
- All flights & transport (All airlines available to book on eBucks Travel online)
Excludes a standard booking fee of R150 per booking.
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Land Only Package
Travel between: 08 Feb 2024 – 31 Dec 2024
|FROM R1990 per person sharing
Valid for SA Residents only
COVID-19 NOTICE – All bookings made during this period are made at your own risk and discretion and you accept responsibility for risks related to exposure to COVID-19. eBucks Travel acts as agents on behalf of our suppliers and bookings are consequently subject to the suppliers’ terms and conditions being applied in response to restrictions in light of COVID-19, including applicable changes and cancellation policies. Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure that you are aware of and comply with each suppliers’ terms and conditions as well as the national travel regulations implemented by the South African Government.
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.