Last Word The Long Beach
Package Ref: eB-BOU008
Situated behind one of the seven wonders of the world – Table Mountain, Last Word The Long Beach is near Kommetjie and Noordhoek a stunning little fishing community. Approximately 8 kilometres of pristine beach and the most amazing sea view this is the place to be. Last Word The Long Beach is an exclusive hideaway untouched by the chaos of life. Enjoy long strolls on the beach, visit the lighthouse and watch the surfer’s ride the waves. Situated so close to the ocean, the sea food is an absolute speciality when having dinner at Last Word The Long Beach.
- 1 Nights accommodation at the 5* Last Word The Long Beach in a Superior Room
- Breakfast, dinner and selected drinks daily
- Complimentary mini-bar
- Use of the hotel's bicycles
- All flights and transport (All airlines available to book on eBucks Travel online)
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R150 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Land Only Package
Travel between: 01 Oct 2022 – 19 Dec 2022
|FROM R3950 per room|
Land Only Package
Travel between: 20 Dec 2022 – 28 Feb 2023
|FROM R6200 per room|
- COVID-19 NOTICE – All bookings made during this period are made at your own risk and discretion and you accept responsibility for risks related to exposure to COVID-19. eBucks Travel acts as agents on behalf of our suppliers and bookings are consequently subject to the suppliers’ terms and conditions being applied in response to restrictions in light of COVID-19, including applicable changes and cancellation policies. Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure that you are aware of and comply with each suppliers terms and conditions as well as the national travel regulations implemented by the South African Government.
- Children from 12 years and older are considered adults and will have to take their own room at the applicable rates •
- Children between the ages of 6 and 11 years may share with parents in the following room categories: Elegant Suite, Pool Suite, Junior Suite and Family Suite.
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.