RIU Palace Zanzibar
Package Ref: eB-052-HF
Chic Riu Palace Zanzibar features luxurious terraces that offer views of the spectacular Indian Ocean. Facilities include an outdoor pool as well as private beach with a wide variety of water sports as well as fully equipped dive center. Each spacious suite is decorated in island inspired elegance and contains a four post bed with opulent on suite bathroom. Some suites also offer a private beach view, plunge pool and mini tropical garden. Dining options include an international buffet, Oriental cuisine and grilled African meats. Drinks can be enjoyed at the sunset bar and the cigar room offers stunning cognac and premium libations. Canoeing, cycling and tennis are on offer, as well as fully catered to kids club with indoor entertainment. The resort is a mere 55km from Stone Town and the 24 hour concierge desk are readily available to organize exciting day excursions in and around the island.
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Zanzibar on Fly Safair (including approximate taxes)
- Return airport and resort transfers
- 6 Nights accommodation at the 5* Riu Palace in a Junior Suite Courtyard plus an early check-in
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and selected drinks daily
- Added Value:
- Adult Only
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R250 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Travel between: 05 Mar 2024 – 18 Mar 2024
|FROM R37780 per person sharing
- This airfare is indicative only and subject to the best available Fly Safair fare at time of booking.
- COVID-19 NOTICE – All bookings made during this period are made at your own risk and discretion and you accept responsibility for risks related to exposure to COVID-19. eBucks Travel acts as agents on behalf of our suppliers and bookings are consequently subject to the suppliers’ terms and conditions being applied in response to restrictions in light of COVID-19, including applicable changes and cancellation policies. Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure that you are aware of and comply with each suppliers terms and conditions as well as the national travel regulations implemented by the South African Government.
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.