JW Marriott Mauritius Resort
Package Ref: eB-D401-HF
The JW Marriott Mauritius Resort is a 5 Star super luxury resort with 172 guest rooms and suites offering breath-taking views over the soft white sands of Le Morne beach and the ocean beyond.
The resort, as with all Marriott hotels worldwide, works on the premise that you should not feel like you are in a hotel and the elements of exquisite service, a la carte dining in five restaurants and the fine Mauritian setting makes this a reality.
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Mauritius (including approximate taxes)
- Return airport to resort transfers
- 7 nights accommodation at the 5* JW Marriott Mauritius Resort in a Junior Suite
- Breakfast & dinner daily
- Added value:
Inclusive of a 20% discount
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R250 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Travel between: 09 Jan 2024 – 19 Mar 2024
|FROM R83225 per person sharing|
- **KIDS STAY FREE POLICY: 2 Children under the age of 12 stays for free when sharing with 2 full paying adults and pay for meals directly at the hotel. Please note that each hotel has its own policies when it comes to the number of children that can stay for free and this is dependent on the room type and maximum number of occupants allowed per room. Please ensure to view the applicable hotels policy on the hotels website or ask our Travel Agent for these rules when making your booking.
- COVID-19 NOTICE – All bookings made during this period are made at your own risk and discretion and you accept responsibility for risks related to exposure to COVID-19. eBucks Travel acts as agents on behalf of our suppliers and bookings are consequently subject to the suppliers’ terms and conditions being applied in response to restrictions in light of COVID-19, including applicable changes and cancellation policies. Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure that you are aware of and comply with each suppliers’ terms and conditions as well as the national travel regulations implemented by the South African Government.
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.