Phuket Graceland Resort & Spa
Package Ref: eB-194-HF
An ideal family-friendly environment in Phuket, Thailand. Given the proximity of popular landmarks, such as Patong Mosque and Bangla Boxing Stadium, guests of Phuket Graceland Hotel can easily experience some of Patong's most popular attractions.
Free internet access is offered to guests, and rooms at Phuket Graceland Resort offer a flat screen TV, air conditioning, and a minibar. During your stay, take advantage of some of the amenities offered, including a concierge, room service, and a rooftop terrace. Guests of Phuket Graceland Resort are also welcome to enjoy a rooftop pool and breakfast, located on site.
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Phuket on Emirates (including approximate taxes)
- Return airport to hotel transfers
- 7 Nights accommodation in the 4* Phuket Graceland Resort & Spa in a Deluxe Room
- Breakfast Daily
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R250 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
- A weekend surcharge is applicable for travel on Fridays and Saturdays.
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Travel between: 11 Jan 2024 – 29 Feb 2024
|FROM R22695 per person sharing|
- This airfare is indicative only and is subject to seasonal surcharges and the best available Emirates fare at time of booking.
- COVID-19 NOTICE – All bookings made during this period are made at your own risk and discretion and you accept responsibility for risks related to exposure to COVID-19. eBucks Travel acts as agents on behalf of our suppliers and bookings are consequently subject to the suppliers’ terms and conditions being applied in response to restrictions in light of COVID-19, including applicable changes and cancellation policies. Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure that you are aware of and comply with each suppliers terms and conditions as well as the national travel regulations implemented by the South African Government.
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.