The Cape Milner Hotel
Package Ref: eB-259-TH
Situated in the trendy central suburb of Tamboerskloof at the foot of Table Mountain, The Cape Milner is close to the V&A Waterfront as well as the pristine which beaches of Camps Bay and Clifton. Enjoy dinner at The 2 on Milner Restaurant which serves a variety of local and international cuisine on the covered garden terrace. Light lunches, tapas and cocktails are served at The Glass Lounge. Rest and recuperate in a space designed to offer complete comfort and relaxation with beautiful mountain views.
- 2 Nights accommodation at the 4* Cape Milner Hotel in a Standard Room
- Breakfast daily
- All flights and transport (All airlines available to book on eBucks Travel online)
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R150 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Land Only Package
Travel between: 01 Dec 2023 – 24 Dec 2024
|FROM R2718 per person sharing
- Unique Offerings:
- Boutique-style hotel
- View from room: Table Mountain & Lions Head
- 2km from the V&A Waterfront
- 8km to Camps Bay and Clifton Beaches
- In-House Gym
- Spacious lounge areas
- Swimming pool
- ACTIVITIES IN CLOSE PROXIMITY:
- Grandwest Casino
- Helicopter Flips around Table Mountain and Cape Point
- Mountain Walks
- Museums and Culture Trips within the CBD
- Robben Island
- Shark Cage Diving
- Sunset Cruises off Clifton Beach
- Tours to the V&A Waterfront and local Shopping Malls
- Township Tours
- Trips to Table Mountain
- Wineland Tours
- Valid for SADC Residents only.
- COVID-19 NOTICE – All bookings made during this period are made at your own risk and discretion and you accept responsibility for risks related to exposure to COVID-19. eBucks Travel acts as agents on behalf of our suppliers and bookings are consequently subject to the suppliers’ terms and conditions being applied in response to restrictions in light of COVID-19, including applicable changes and cancellation policies. Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure that you are aware of and comply with each suppliers’ terms and conditions as well as the national travel regulations implemented by the South African Government.
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.