Greater Kruger Park
The Last Word Kitara
Package Ref: eB-GAM016
The Last Word Kitara lies within the Klaserie Private Nature Reserve – home to the Big Five, seductively clinging to the banks of the Klaserie river and situated in the largest and most diverse concentration of wild animals. The rooms are wonderfully spacious and mostly build of beautiful stone surrounded by various grasses and trees that provide shade on those hot summer afternoons. Serene. Luxurious. Exciting. Exclusive. This is the real wild, in private.
- 1 Nights accommodation at the 5* The Last Word Kitara in a Luxury Suite
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Tea/coffe and All beverages such as soft drinks, waters, house wines
- Added Value:
- Two game drivers per day including refreshments
- Optional walking safaris (weather dependant)
- All flights & transport (All airlines available to book on eBucks Travel online)
- Items of a personal nature
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R150 per booking.
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Wellness treatments
- Entrance fee into the reserve at the Klaserie Private Nature Reserve Gate
- Compulsory Conservation Levies of R265 per person per night payable on accommodation invoice (subject to change)
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Land Only Package
Travel between: 20 Dec 2022 – 05 Jan 2023
|FROM R4950 per person sharing|
- COVID-19 NOTICE – All bookings made during this period are made at your own risk and discretion and you accept responsibility for risks related to exposure to COVID-19. eBucks Travel acts as agents on behalf of our suppliers and bookings are consequently subject to the suppliers’ terms and conditions being applied in response to restrictions in light of COVID-19, including applicable changes and cancellation policies. Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure that you are aware of and comply with each suppliers terms and conditions as well as the national travel regulations implemented by the South African Government.
- Children 6 years and older are welcome at Last Word Kitara Camp
- Children sharing a suite with 2 full paying adults will pay 50% of the adult sharing rate – limited to one child only per suite
- Please note that the child sharing at 50% will be seated in the middle seat between the 2 adults on the game drive vehicles
- No children under the age of 16 years are permitted on the guided walks
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.