Get rewarded and save with your FNB Easy Accounts
To benefit from your rewards programme, you'll need to have an FNB Easy Account on the Easy Smart Option or Bundle pricing option.
Before you can start earning Rewards, you must first meet the qualifying requirements.
- To get going, your FNB Easy Account must have a minimum monthly deposit* of R2 000.
- ALL your accounts must be active AND in good standing.
*For the purposes of meeting the minimum deposit qualification criteria, "deposit" means the payment of your salary, income or drawings (where you are self-employed) into your qualifying FNB/RMB Private Bank Account and specifically excludes any payments or transfers from a credit product.
Things to remember:
- These requirements may change from time to time. We'll let you know when they do.
- If you stop meeting any one of these requirements at any time, you won't qualify for rewards.
- An account that's active means that there's regular activity on the account or that the account is still being used for its original intended purpose.
- An account that's in good standing means it isn't overdrawn, in arrears or in default, you haven't missed a premium, and you aren't undergoing sequestration, business rescue, or collection or liquidation proceedings (excluding debt review proceedings). This applies to all First Rand Bank accounts, including FNB, Ashburton and WesBank accounts.
Start earning rewards
As long as you meet the qualifying criteria, you'll receive R15 back in airtime, if you have spent at least R1.00 on your Easy Card at USave, Checkers & Shoprite in a month.
Non-qualifying clients will receive R5 back in airtime if you have spent at least R200.00 on your Easy Card at Usave, Checkers & Shoprite during the month.
Qualifying purchases exclude purchases made at MediRite Pharmacies and Money Market counters, Computicket, Computicket Travel and Cash@Till®.
Remember, only customers who have an FNB Easy Account on the Easy Smart Option or Bundle pricing option will be able to earn airtime back on their qualifying Usave, Checkers & Shoprite Easy Card purchases.
In order to claim your reward, you need to be registered for cellphone banking. Once you are registered, follow these simple steps to claim your airtime reward:
- Dial *120*321# OR *130*321#
- Select 'Rewards' and then choose 'Get free airtime'
- Select the airtime you want to claim
- Choose to claim for yourself or someone else and follow the on-screen prompts
- Your airtime reward will expire if you don’t use or redeem it.
- To check the airtime reward expiry date, please dial *120*321# OR *130*321#