How does your business spend eBucks?
Your business can spend eBucks that it has earned in a variety of ways:
- Shop at the eBucks for Business online shop accessible via your FNB Online Banking profile (go to: 'Buy' > 'eBucks shop' > 'eBucks for Business'). Here you can:
- Purchase an array of affordable products to enable you to run your business, such as phones, laptops, printers, office equipment and designer office furniture.
- Subscribe for one of the Web Essentials subscription packages, powered by Afrihost, from R60 p.m that allow you to: register a customised business domain (e.g. topflorist.co.za); create multiple business email addresses (e.g. email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org), create and edit your own website with an easy-to-use tool with drag and drop functionality).
Subscriptions do not apply to PrePayd Accounts.
- Shop at the eBucks Shop or at any of our online partners for anything from shopping vouchers, to couriering parcels, to electronics and more
- Shop at any of our in-store partners, such as Makro, Dis-Chem Pharmacies, Incredible Connection, Look&Listen, HiFi Corp and many more
- If you're running on empty, you can always use your eBucks card to fill up with fuel at participating Engen service stations
- Book a team getaway by booking your flights, accommodation and even car hire with the eBucks Travel Desk on 086 111 5252 or simply book your travel destination with eBucks Travel