What is my
How do I get my eBucks PIN?
- Login to the eBucks website.
- Enter your South African ID number or eBucks card number and click on the 'SMS PIN' button.
- We'll SMS your PIN to the cellphone number we have on record for you.
Remember: You use your PIN to login to eBucks.com and spend eBucks online or in stores with your eBucks card. Keep your eBucks PIN in a safe place and don't tell anyone what it is.
How do I update my
cell phone number to
receive my OTP?
How do I change the cellphone number that receives my One Time PIN (OTP)?
- Call the eBucks Contact Centre on 087 320 3200 and one of our agents will assist you.
You will need your One Time PIN (OTP) to complete certain transactions on your eBucks account, e.g. spending eBucks online or updating your personal details. Your OTP ensures that only you can access your account.
How do I get an
How do I get an eBucks card?
Click here to get your eBucks Card
There are 4 options available to you:
- Order your eBucks card from us and get it delivered by post for free
- Courier your eBucks card at a delivery fee of R40 when you order from the eBucks Shop
- Visit your nearest Checkers or Dis-Chem store to buy an eBucks card, then follow the easy instructions to link your eBucks account.
- Visit select dotFNB stores and purchase an eBucks card for R9.90
Contact usView our FAQs: It might have the answer you are looking for.
Travel changes or cancellations
During office hours
Any changes or cancellations to your existing bookings must be done by one of our eBucks Travel Desk consultants. Our office hours are Monday to Friday: 8am - 5pm. Please contact us on 087 587 2835
If you are a Lifestyle Customer please contact your dedicated eBucks Lifestyle Number. Our office hours are Monday to Friday, 8am – 7pm, Saturdays 8am – 2pm. Please contact us on 087 575 0050
Please have your reservation number ready for the consultant
If you need to make any urgent changes or cancel your booking outside of eBucks Travel Desk or eBucks Lifestyle office hours:
Airline ticket changes
- Kulula Flight only:
If you've made a flight-only booking, your first change can be done on www.kulula.com under "Manage My booking".
Alternatively, phone 0861 58 58 52 from Monday to Sunday: 7am - 7pm (including public holidays).
- Kulula Combo Flight:
If you've booked your flight as part of a "combo booking" (with a car and/or hotel), your flight can only be changed through the eBucks Travel Desk during office hours. For extreme emergencies the airport will be able to change your flight for you, however you would need to cancel or change your hotel and/or car with those suppliers directly.
- All other airlines:
Please contact the airline directly (you will find contact numbers on their websites) or make changes at the airport at least 2 hours before departure.
Hotel booking changes
Monday – Friday: 5pm – 7pm: Contact 087 575 0050
Saturdays: 8am – 2pm: Contact 087 575 0050
Any urgent changes or cancellations outside these hours, please contact the hotel directly, obtain proof from the hotel of the changes / cancellation done and please inform an eBucks Consultant on the next working day so that we can follow up with the hotel in order to do the necessary admin.
Car rental changes
- Domestic Avis 24-hour customer care number: 0800 001 669 or +27 11 923 3642
- Domestic Europecar 24-hour customer service number: 0861 131 000
To view the specific eBucks Discount Rules on our Travel Discount Partners, please visit the eBucks Travel Home page and click on "Discounts", or visit this link: Travel Discount Rules
All eBucks discounted bookings must be made online on www.ebucks.com/travel and cannot be made through eBucks Travel Desk.
For any further information about the Travel Discount Rules, please contact us on 087 587 2835 during office hours.
General travel query
If you have any general enquiries related to eBucks Travel, please complete the following information and an eBucks Travel consultant will respond to you within 48 hours. If its urgent, please rather contact us on 087 587 2835
If you have a query not related to your Travel Bookings but just general eBucks query, please contact the eBucks Contact Centre for information.
When you encounter an error when booking online, here are a few steps to take to help us resolve the issue.
- Take note of the steps you took before encountering this error.
- Check if any payments have gone off of your account.
- Copy and paste the error message into the form below with your notes on where in the process it happened. Make sure to include any error code that you receive.
If this error has occurred during office hours (Monday to Friday: 8am - 5pm), please contact the eBucks Travel Desk on 087 587 2835 and let us know what happened.
If your payment has gone through or the payment has been reversed, please do not make a new booking online. To avoid making a duplicate booking, please phone the eBucks Travel Desk and we'll confirm if the booking was successful or not.
My eBucks card
I've lost my personal eBucks card
You can get a new eBucks card yourself in the following ways:
- Get it by post for FREE (21 days delivery).
- Get it by courier and only pay R30 for the delivery fee (5 working day delivery).
- Get it at select Dis-Chem stores for R9.90 and phone 087 320 3200 to link it to your eBucks account.
I want to cancel my eBucks card
I've lost my business eBucks card
You will have to cancel your business eBucks card via the eBucks website before ordering a new card. We will send your eBucks business card via post.
My 4-digit eBucks PIN
I have forgotten my 4-digit eBucks PIN
- Click here to SMS your PIN to the cellphone number linked to your eBucks account.
- You can also phone 087 320 3200 and select option 1.
Is the 4-digit eBucks PIN the same PIN I use to login to the website and spend eBucks in-store or online?
I want to change my 4-digit eBucks PIN
- Login to the eBucks website.
- Click on the My eBucks tab at the top of the screen to access your eBucks profile.
- Click on 'Profile & settings' and then on 'Update eBucks PIN'.
- We will SMS you a one-time PIN (OTP) to the cellphone number we have on record for you.
- Enter your OTP and click on 'Continue' to change your PIN.
How do I earn eBucks from FNB or RMB Private Bank?
Ensure that you have a qualifying product from FNB or RMB Private Bank.
Boost your eBucks earn with additional products, fuel or airtimerewards and by adapting your banking behaviour.
Can I earn eBucks from partners other than the bank?
Yes. We have in-store, online and service partners that help you earn more eBucks.
Discover the partners that help you earn eBucks and how.
Remember, always use your qualifying FNB or RMB Private Bank Cheque or linked Credit Card in-store to increase the amount of eBucks you earn.
Where can I spend my eBucks?
- Give yourself a discount at the eBucks Shop with eBucks discounts.
- Go on a holiday with eBucks Travel.
- Shop at our in-store partners.
- Buy from our online partners.
- Fill up on fuel at participating Engen service stations.
- Register for FNB Cellphone Banking and buy airtime, prepaid electricity, lottery tickets, virtual vouchers and more with your eBucks.
- Sweep some of your eBucks into a 12-month FNB Flexi Fixed Deposit.
How do I spend my eBucks?
You will need a 4-digit eBucks PIN before you can spend your eBucks.
- Login with your 4-digit eBucks PIN when shopping online at the eBucks Shop or booking tickets and car hire with eBucks Travel.
- Enter your SA ID number/eBucks card number and 4-digit eBucks PIN to spend your eBucks at online partners.
- Swipe your eBucks card and enter your 4-digit PIN when spending eBucks at our in-store partners and Engen.
If you have forgotten your PIN, click here to SMS your PIN to the cellphone number linked to your eBucks account.
Can I combine my eBucks with Rands (pay in both eBucks and Rands)?
My eBucks Balance
How do I get my eBucks balance?
- Login to the eBucks website and visit My eBucks for a detailed break-down of your eBucks balance.
- SMS the word 'balance' and your ID number to 32224. SMS costs R1.
- Visit FNB Online Banking or FNB Cellphone Banking.
How do eBucks Discounts work?
Earn points for adapting your banking behaviour with FNB and RMB Private Bank. The more points you receive from the bank, the higher your reward level. The higher your reward level, the bigger your percentage of your discount.
Learn how discounts work »
How can I qualify for discounts?
- Make sure you hold a qualifying FNB or RMB Private Bank product.
- Make sure you meet the minimum qualification requirements for your banking product.
- Adapt your banking behaviour to collect points, which will determine your reward level.
Updating my details
I want to update my 4-digit eBucks PIN
Click Update PIN »
I want to update my email address, phone numbers or marketing consent
Click contact details »
I want to update my marketing permissions
I want to update my postal address
Click postal address »
My shop orders
How long do deliveries take?
Airtime and SMS vouchers can take up to 24 hours, gift cards may take up to 5 working days, while all other products may take up to 14 working days to be delivered.
eBucks for your Business
How do I register for eBucks for business?
To register for eBucks for business, your business must first meet the minimum qualifying criteria:
- Hold a qualifying FNB Business Account.
To earn eBucks from FNB, your business must first meet the following qualifying criteria:
- Have transacted on either FNB Online Business Banking or Online Banking Enterprise™ in the last month.
- Have provided marketing consent to FNB (marketing permissions must be set to "Yes").
- Have an annual bank account turnover of less than R40m
- Not be in arrears, in excess or have missed a payment on your business bank account.
- Not be under debt counselling or any legal process with FNB.
How can I earn eBucks for my Business?
Pay with your qualifying FNB Visa Business Cheque Card to:
- Shop with your FNB Visa Cheque Card and you can earn up to 15% back in eBucks on qualifying fuel, Checkers & Shoprite, prepaid airtime and prepaid electricity purchases, and up to 2.5% back in eBucks on any other online or in-store purchases. Learn more.
- Earn up to 50% back in eBucks on monthly subscription services available in the dedicated eBucks for Business shop accessible via your FNB Business Online Banking profile.
- Earn 15% back in eBucks on the commision paid for inward and outward Forex payments made online via FNB Business Banking.
- If your annual turnover is over R10 million, earn up to 17% back in eBucks on your business banking fees from your PrePayd Account.
What can my business get with eBucks?
- A dedicated eBucks for Business online shop is accessible via your FNB Business Online Banking profile.
- Shop at the eBucks Shop
- Choose to spend your eBucks at our online partners
- Spend your eBucks at any of our in-store partners with your eBucks for Business card
- Fill up with fuel at participating Engen service stations
- Book flights, accommodation and car hire with eBucks Travel
What is eBucks Travel?
eBucks Travel allows you to spend your eBucks on accommodation, car hire and flights. Book a holiday yourself via our Online Booking Engine, a self-service portal for quick and easy online booking. Alternatively, call our eBucks Travel Desk for tailor-made holidays.
What if I get an error when booking via the online booking engine?
Please do not attempt to make another booking if you receive an error during your transaction. Call the eBucks Travel Desk on 087 587 2835 immediately and they will assist you to complete your booking.
Contact eBucks Travel087 587 2835
Monday to Friday - 8am till 5pm
How can I pay for my travel?
You can combine your eBucks and Rands when paying for travel. You will need to use your FNB or RMB Private Bank Cheque or Credit Card when paying in Rands.
For after-hours support
Contact the kulula contact centre
861 KULULA / 086 158 5852
Monday to Sunday - 7am till 7pm
Contact the Emirates contact centre
Central Reservations: 086 136 4728
Airport office: 011 390 1215
Why didn't I get a discount on my kulula or Emirates flight?
- You must meet the minimum discount qualifying criteria before you can qualify for discounts on your Emirates or kulula tickets.
- eBucks Discounts only apply to the ticket price and excludes
airport taxes and VAT.
- You only get a discount if you book via the Online Booking Engine.
- You must pay the full ticket price in eBucks on kulula tickets to get your discount. You must pay a minimum of eB5000 per ticket to get your discount on Emirates flights.
- Your guests will only qualify for a discount if they hold a qualifying FNB or RMB Private Bank product when they are over the age of 18. They must also be travelling on the same flight as you (single booking transaction) for all legs of the journey.
Please read the full terms and conditions.
Dormant eBucks account
What is a dormant eBucks account?
If you do not earn or spend eBucks within a six month period, the account will be considered dormant.
What is a dormancy administration fee?
A dormancy fee covers the cost of maintaining a dormant eBucks account. A fee of eB90 will be deducted from the dormant eBucks account each month. When you begin to earn or spend eBucks again, this fee will no longer apply.
Did we answer your question? If not, drop us a line and we'll get back to you.
Couldn't find what you were looking for? Drop us a line and we'll get back to you.
Thank you for getting in touch. How have we helped you lately?
Have you experienced trouble with our site or service? Please give us all the details below and we'll get back to you.
eBucks Contact Centre
Followed by: 087 320 3200
All times are GMT +02:00 (Harare, Pretoria)
For After Hours Support, please see "Emergencies and After Hours Assistance" in FAQs
If you experience problems dial +27 11 371 3711, followed by 087 587 2835
Please report all phishing emails to firstname.lastname@example.org