You will now be redirected to a secure third party site.
Earn up to R8/litre* back in eBucks on fuel spend at Engen with your virtual card
Premier, Private, Private Wealth and RMB Private Bank clients
You can earn up to R8/litre back in eBucks for fuel spend every month with your qualifying virtual FNB Premier, FNB Private Clients, FNB Private Wealth and/or RMB Private Bank card, depending on your reward level.
You'll earn :
- Up to R4/litre back each month when you pay for your monthly Engen fuel with your FNB or RMB Private Bank Virtual Card
- Up to R2/litre back when you have an active vehicle finance agreement with WesBank or Toyota Financial Services and load that vehicle on nav»Car (under 'My Garage')
- Up to R2/litre back when you have an FNB Short Term Car* Insurance policy with paid up premiums and load your car on nav»Car (under 'My Garage')
If you pay for your Engen fuel using your physical card, you'll earn up to R0.40 back in eBucks depending on your FNB account. Find out more about the FNB Virtual Card or the RMB Private Bank Virtual Card.
Aspire (Gold) clients
Earn up to R1.20/litre back in eBucks every month when you swipe your qualifying FNB Aspire (Gold) card at Engen.
You'll earn :
- R0.60/litre back when you pay for your monthly Engen fuel using your FNB Aspire Card
- R0.30/litre back when you have an active vehicle finance agreement with WesBank or Toyota Financial Servicesand load that vehicle on nav»Car (under 'My Garage')
- R0.30/litre back when you have an FNB Short Term Car* Insurance policy with paid up premiums and load your car on nav»Car (under 'My Garage')
Click here to check the qualifying requirements for your account.
*Terms, Conditions and Earn Rules Apply. Visit eBucks.com to view Earn Rules. Discount excludes taxes.
Paying for your fuel spend in eBucks
You can also spend with your eBucks card when paying for fuel at Engen or you can choose to Pay in eBucks via the FNB or RMB Private Bank App. You will receive an in–app notification, letting you know that you can use your eBucks to pay for your recent Engen fuel purchase instead of using Rands. Choose to pay either the entire amount in eBucks or just a portion of the amount. If you decide to Pay in eBucks, the original purchase amount made in Rands will be credited to your FNB or RMB Private Bank account.
Your eBucks card is your key to spending eBucks at our in-store partners.
Present your eBucks card when you pay and enter your 4-digit eBucks PIN when asked for it. Your eBucks card works just like a debit card.
Not enough eBucks? Use both your eBucks and your bank card to pay
If you don't have enough eBucks to pay for your purchase in full, you can pay the difference using your FNB or RMB Private Bank card. All you have to do is swipe your eBucks card at the till, enter your 4-digit eBucks PIN, then pay the balance with your bank card. It's as simple as that.
How to check your eBucks balance before spending your eBucks
- App: login to our app and click on the eBucks icon on the Home screen
- FNB's electronic channels: Register for and log onto Online Banking or FNB Cellphone Banking
- Online: login to the eBucks website and go My eBucks.
- SMS the word 'balance' and your ID number to 32224. Each SMS costs R1.
- Call us on 087 320 3200.