The new budget phone by Xiaomi sports a 19:9 display and runs Android 9 Pie with MIUI 10 on top. The Redmi 7 also comes with an octa-core Snapdragon 632 SoC, paired with up to 2/3 or even 4GB of RAM. Xiaomi has offered a 4,000mAh battery on the Redmi 7. The inbuilt battery pack is touted to work alongside more than 30 software and hardware-level power saving optimisations and an artificial intelligence (AI) integration to deliver up to 400 hours of standby time on a single charge.
- 6.26"" HD+ with Dot Drop display
- 19:9 aspect ratio
- 4000mAh (typ) high-capacity battery (2 day battery life)
- 12MP + 2MP rear dual camera
- 8MP Selfie camera
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 High-efficiency octa-core performance @1.8GHz
- 3GB Ram +64GB Storage
- 3D curved reflective back cover
- 2+1 card slot design (Supports up to 512GB
Note: Please read manual found inside the box
Warranty: 1 year
Delivery: Nationwide while stocks last. No deliveries over weekends or on public holidays.