You will now be redirected to a secure third party site.
Get discounts on bus tickets with QuickBus and eBucks Travel
QuickBus offers bookings for bus trips within the African continent, for all major bus operators. The trips are inter-country and allow citizens to move between different African countries in comfort and at a reasonable price, providing a safe hassle-free online booking and travel experience.
Choose from over 100 bus operators for local and cross-border travel across 6500 African destinations. Conveniently pay with eBucks or Rands via the FNB/RMB Private Bank App and receive your digital ticket instantly. No additional fees are chargeable.
FNB Premier, Private, Private Wealth and RMB Private Bank clients
FNB Premier, Private, Private Wealth and RMB Private Bank clients get up to 40% off bus tickets booked on the FNB or RMB Private Bank app. The discount you get depends on your monthly eBucks reward level.
FNB Easy and Aspire (Gold) clients
Receive R50 off one-way bus ticket bookings on the FNB App. An example of a one–way trip is a trip from Johannesburg to Durban, which could result in a ticket discount of R50. If you book a return ticket (e.g. a return trip from Johannesburg to Durban) it is considered 2 tickets, thus providing a potential discount of R100.
Annual Discount savings
|Travel benefit per main account holder
|Maximum discount per bus ticket *
|QuickBus – R500 per annum
For FNB Easy clients, discounts only apply to the main FNB account holder.
|QuickBus – R1000 per annum
For FNB Aspire clients, discounts can be redeemed for their qualified FNB-banked spouse or children as per the family banking rules.
How to book and get your discount
You can book on the FNB/RMB Private Bank App and save on bus tickets, for you, your family, or your business.
- Log in to the FNB/RMB Private Bank App on your smartphone
- Click on the eBucks Rewards tab
- Click on Travel
- Click on Book bus
- Follow the prompts
How to Pay
You can pay using Rands, eBucks or a combination of both all on the FNB/RMB Private Bank App
Why book through eBucks Travel?
- Get discounts on your bus tickets
- Convenient and easy to access while doing everyday activities
- You can choose to pay with eBucks and save your Rands
- View a list of historical bookings
- Safe and secure
What else can you do on the App?
- Search, filter and select
- Filter by bus operator and view possible trips for a selected bus operator, within a certain route
- Select the most convenient trip from the returned list of trips
- Booking Details
- Receive your booking confirmation and generate an invoice for the booking directly on the App
- View trip and route info
- View specific route related information during the booking process (where the bus will stop and any border gates where you're required to show your passport)
- View history of bookings
- Businesses can view all the trips booked on their account
- Create traveller profiles
- Create traveller profiles for you and your family under the ‘My travellers’ tab on the FNB/RMB Private Bank App
- Business customers can create a company profile under the ‘My travellers’ tab on the FNB/RMB Private Bank App
- Bulk bookings
- Book for multiple travellers without restarting the booking process on the App. You can book up to 9 travellers at any given time
- QuickBus is available to all FNB and RMB Private Bank customers. You don't need to qualify for eBucks Rewards to make a booking but you do need to qualify to make use of discounts.
- Customers will need to book on the FNB/RMB Private Bank App as bookings are not available on eBucks.com
- For all enquiries (ticket changes, cancellations and refunds), contact the bus operator you have booked with directly
- For any other booking enquiries, contact QuickBus on 011 209 0589, Email: email@example.com