Put the mall in your pocket with millions of products delivered to your door
Shop great stuff at great prices at takealot.com. Buy millions of products online across 19 departments: Books, Liquor and Electronics to Fashion, Sport and Appliances – plus much, much more. Lots of secure ways to pay, including cash on delivery and EFT, plus safe, reliable delivery make Takealot South Africa's favourite online store. For quick and easy shopping at your fingertips, download the free Takealot app from your phone's app store.
Earn and spend eBucks at takealot.com
Rules to remember
- You don't earn eBucks when you use any other discount, EFT, another loyalty programme, gift cards or vouchers and a credit note when making a purchase. Likewise, if you choose to pay (or part-pay) for an order using eBucks, you cannot earn eBucks on that same order.
- For all purchase queries, please deal with takealot.com directly.
- takealot.com refund policies apply. You cannot refund items you’ve bought with your eBucks for cash.
Step-by-step instructions for spending your eBucks online
Register on the online partner's website
You'll need to be logged into the partner's website before you can order anything.
Add products to your basket or cart and check out
Browse the website and choose products to add to your shopping basket or cart. Next, check out.
Choose eBucks as your payment method
Choose eBucks as your payment method. You will be asked to enter your SA ID number and eBucks PIN. Once you are logged in, you'll be able to see your eBucks account.
Enter your One Time PIN (OTP)
We will send an OTP to your cellphone so that you can confirm your online purchase and complete your order.
Not enough eBucks? Use both your eBucks and your bank account to pay
If you don't have enough eBucks to pay for your purchase in full, you can pay the difference using your FNB or RMB Private Bank account.
It's easy - you don't even have to leave the takealot.com website. Simply login with your eBucks details, specify how you want to pay and follow the simple instructions.
back to top
How to check your eBucks balance before spending your eBucks
- App: login to our app and click on the eBucks icon on the Home screen
- FNB's electronic channels: Register for and log onto Online Banking or FNB Cellphone Banking
- Online: login to the eBucks website and go My eBucks.
- SMS the word 'balance' and your ID number to 32224. Each SMS costs R1.
- Call us on 087 320 3200.