Enjoy unlimited connectivity
Workshop17's fully serviced and adaptable coworking spaces offer a quality experience for individuals, teams and organisations to work, collaborate and host their events.
Workshop17 offers you the flexibility to work from different spaces and pay accordingly. Enjoy access to workspaces that are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week – offering the following amenities:
Fast and reliable WiFi connections, tech support as well as uninterrupted power and water supply within ergonomically designed workspaces.
Earn 40% back in eBucks on Space Credits
FNB Business and RMB Private Bank Business clients can now earn 40% back in eBucks when they purchase Space Credits at Workshop17
Space credits can be used to book meeting rooms, workstations, and boardrooms at 7 fully serviced Workshop17 locations, ensuring that your business' productivity continues with minimal interruptions.
- If you aren't already a registered Workshop17 member, visit workshop17.co.za/ebucks and complete the contact form. A Workshop17 location manager will contact you to discuss your workspace requirements and help you complete your registration.
- Once you're registered, you'll be able to set up your Workshop17 profile on my.workshop17.co.za and link your eBucks account to earn eBucks on Space Credits
- When you're ready to purchase your Space Credits, a quote will be generated by one of the Workshop17 team members. You can view, download and approve this quote online on my.workshop17.co.za.
- Accept the quote and select to pay from your FNB Business account. You can also part–pay for the transaction using your eBucks, however, you'll only earn eBucks on the portion paid using rands. You can also pay for Space Credits in–person at any of the Workshop17 locations.
Spend eBucks at Workshop17
FNB and RMB Private Bank clients can also spend their eBucks when booking their Workshop17 spaces at any of the 7 locations across Johannesburg and the Western Cape. eBucks can be spent on Space Credits, Stuff Credits as well as Printing Credits.
- Stuff Credits can be used to purchase food and beverages at Workshop17 café facilities
- Printing Credits can only be used for printing services
- Space Credits can be used to book workspaces such as meeting rooms, private offices, hotdesks, auditoriums and seminar rooms.
How to spend your eBucks online:
You won't need an eBucks card for Workshop17 bookings made online. The steps are as follows:
- If you aren't already a registered Workshop17 member, complete the contact form when you click on the ‘Join Us’ button on the Workshop17 website and a consultant will contact you to complete your registration. The registration process will only be required once, thereafter, you would immediately proceed to the Login screen as described in Step 2.
- Log in to my.workshop17.co.za and select the credits you wish to purchase.
- Select your preferred payment method – choose the Pay in eBucks option to allocate your eBucks towards the purchase.
How to spend your eBucks in–store:
The onsite Workshop17 team will generate an invoice which must be paid via its member platform or at Reception with your eBucks card at the POS machine. Present your eBucks card when you pay and enter your 4-digit eBucks PIN when asked for it. Your eBucks card works just like a debit card.
Your eBucks card is your key to spending eBucks at our in-store partners.
Present your eBucks card when you pay and enter your 4-digit eBucks PIN when asked for it. Your eBucks card works just like a debit card.
Not enough eBucks? Use both your eBucks and your bank card to pay
If you don't have enough eBucks to pay for your purchase in full, you can pay the difference using your FNB or RMB Private Bank card. All you have to do is swipe your eBucks card at the till, enter your 4-digit eBucks PIN, then pay the balance with your bank card. It's as simple as that.
back to top
How to check your eBucks balance before spending your eBucks
- App: login to our app and click on the eBucks icon on the Home screen
- FNB's electronic channels: Register for and log onto Online Banking or FNB Cellphone Banking
- Online: login to the eBucks website and go My eBucks.
- SMS the word 'balance' and your ID number to 32224. Each SMS costs R1.
- Call us on 087 320 3200.
- To purchase credits and other goods and services on the Workshop17 website, you must be a registered Workshop17 user
- eBucks may be used to purchase goods and services at Workshop17, including Stuff Credits, Printing Credits and Space Credits.
- eBucks can be spent both online and in–store at the following participating Workshop17 locations, excluding Mauritius:
- Rosebank – Firestation
- Rosebank – The Bank
- Sandton – West Street
- Gardens – Kloof Street
- V&A Waterfront – Watershed (excluding in–store payments using your eBucks card at a payment terminal)
- Paarl – Tabakhuis
- Newlands Cricket Ground
- Workshop17 refund policy applies.
- If you have a query regarding Workshop17's services, kindly contact each location directly, using the contact details published on the Workshop17 website. Alternatively, if your query is about eBucks, please call our contact centre on 087 320 3200.